The ever-expanding #KremlinGate investigation has unearthed a wide cast of figures who may soon face federal and state indictments. Their alleged crimes range from RICO violations and money laundering to conspiracy and treason. According to reports, these U.S. persons could encompass the President, his adult children, the Vice President, various surrogates, advisors and castaways of the Trump campaign, the Trump Administration, and GOP Congressional leaders.
As this murky cloud of impeachment hovers over the Trump administration, nerve-wracked Americans seek out another group of people. These are the disseminators – commentators/researchers/documentarians – who parse out the alleged offenders and their offenses, crafting an entangled network that leads to the Kremlin and back.
Below is a list of both sets in alpha order: the alleged offenders and the disseminators.
THE ALLEGED OFFENDERS
- U.S. Representative JASON CHAFFETZ
- Former Communications Director for the Trump campaign BORIS EPSHTEYN
- Former Trump Administration National Security Advisor MICHAEL FLYNN
- Former Trump Administration Counter Terrorism Adviser SEBASTIAN GORKA
- Top Trump campaign surrogate and former Mayor of New York City, RUDY GUILLANI
- President’s son-in-law and senior adviser JARED KUSHNER
- Former Trump campaign COREY LEWANDOWSKI
- U.S. Representative DEVIN NUNES
- Trump former foreign policy advisor CARTER PAGE
- Trump’s former chief strategist PAUL MANAFORT
- Senate Majority Leader MITCH McCONNELL
- The Vice President of the United States MIKE PENCE
- Trusted Trump advisor and donor, founder of Blackwater Security and brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, ERIK PRINCE
- Speaker of the House PAUL RYAN
- Director of Security for the Trump Organization KEITH SCHILLER
- Trump’s senior adviser DAN SCAVINO, JR.
- The U.S. Attorney General JEFF SESSIONS
- Former Trump campaign adviser ROGER STONE
- The President of the United States DONALD J. TRUMP
- Sons ERIC TRUMP and
- DONALD TRUMP, JR.
- Daughter IVANKA TRUMP
WHO TO FOLLOW
The unfortunate reality is that there is little solid evidence regarding the Alleged Offenders. There are plentiful connections and much circumstantial evidence. Nevertheless, here’s an alphabetical list of voices unearthing links between the Kremlin and the Trump Administration with relevant writings. (Feel free to add your favorite source in the Comments.)
Seth Abramson: “The Domestic Conspiracy That Gave Trump The Election Is In Plain Sight” and read his Twitter timeline.
Isaac Arnsdorf, Pro Publica reporter dedicated to covering the Trump Administration. Follow his leads on Twitter.
Caroline O. (@RVAwonk) Follow for astute, timely comments, observations and analyses.
FVEY or “Five Eyes” is a designation for the five countries who agree to assist in mutually-beneficial intelligence gathering and sharing. Members include Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Members of FVEY met on 27 April 2017 in Queensland, NZ. According to multiple sources, FVEY intel is a crucial part of the #KremlinGate investigation. For a short history of FVEY, read this report.
Anni Karni, Politico: White House Official Terrorizes Network Green Rooms.
Adam Kahn: track his Trump-Russia and Trump-China exposes at his Twitter timeline.
Organizer of the June 3rd #MarchForTruth and #KremlinGate investigator Olga Lautman. View details about her findings and the upcoming March here.
Host of MSNBC’s The Last Word, Lawrence O’Donnell, is one of the few TV commentators who didn’t sit on the sidelines prior to the election to castigate Trump, and whose incisive commentary is a breath of fresh air.
Rachel Maddow, host of The Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC and daily commentator on the #KremlinGate investigation.
Malcolm Nance, former intelligence officer, author and commentator, keeps a steady flow of knowledgeable and impassioned data flowing in his Twitter feed.
Keith Olbermann: Read his Twitter timeline and watch his GQ Magazine sponsored videos, The Resistance with Keith Olbermann.
Joy Reid, host of MSNBC’s AMJoy Show. Follow her on Twitter.
Long a personal favorite, John Schindler weaves his intel experience and depth of knowledge into his tweets and blog writings. Schindler was one of the first to identify Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks as a Kremlin agent provocateur. Schindler is also an author and columnist with The Observer.
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), Ranking Member of the House Intelligence Committee and outspoken mover and shaker regarding the investigation of #KremlinGate. Follow him on Twitter.
Christopher Steele, the former M16 officer whose dossier reveals the collusion between the Trump Team and the Kremlin, is not on social media. His dossier was posted by BuzzFeed News here.
David Yanokovich is a reputable source of news regarding the investigation and other Trump-related matters. Find him on Twitter here.
Two original sources under Who To Follow have been removed. They are Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor. Both accounts have devolved into sensational announcements and unsubstantiated predictions of the clickbait variety.