- On 19 July 2017, the Senate Intelligence and Judiciary committees sent written requests to Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort and Donald Trump, Jr. for “all communications to, from or copied” from over 40 names.
- The list of names reflects the complexity of the Senate’s investigation and points to two clear areas of inquiry.
- The June 2016 meeting with the three men, a Russian lawyer and at least four others.
- Multiple allegations which involve Russian government agents, Trump campaign people, Russian corporations and others as reported in the Christopher Steele dossier.
- The committees are also looking at Kremlin officials and others under the influence of Putin and their contacts, if any, with the three men.
- By the deadline of 4 August 2017, the committees had received thousands of pages of documents from the three men.
Below is a key to the persons and entities named in the Senate inquiries with links to more detailed information. (See Senate Judiciary letters to Paul Manafort below) These are arranged by subject matter, though many characters overlap. Continue reading