A report from Courthouse News Service points to a coordinated effort between Michael Cohen and Donald Trump in collecting compromising material (kompromat) against Eric Schneiderman, the former NY Attorney General. Continue reading “Did Trump-Cohen Collect Kompromat on Schneiderman?”
There are three eye-openers in the passel of legal documents involving the president and the porn star and two are bigger bombshells than Stormy’s claim to an eyeball view of Donald’s junk.
Stephanie Clifford aka Stormy Daniels aka Peggy Peterson and Donald Trump aka David Dennison are the subjects of these headline wranglings along with the president’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen aka The Fixer.
The blockbuster news is found in the original nondisclosure agreement dated 28 October 2016, just a few days before the 2016 presidential election.
[Updated on 14 April 2018 with additional details related to Michael Cohen, the personal lawyer of Donald Trump.]
- On 19 July 2017, the Senate Intelligence and Judiciary committees sent written requests to Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort and Donald Trump, Jr. for “all communications to, from or copied” from over 40 names.
- The list of names reflects the complexity of the Senate’s investigation and points to two clear areas of inquiry.
- The June 2016 meeting with the three men, a Russian lawyer and at least four others.
- Multiple allegations which involve Russian government agents, Trump campaign people, Russian corporations and others as reported in the Christopher Steele dossier.
- The committees are also looking at Kremlin officials and others under the influence of Putin and their contacts, if any, with the three men.
- By the deadline of 4 August 2017, the committees had received thousands of pages of documents from the three men.
Below is a key to the persons and entities named in the Senate inquiries with links to more detailed information. (See Senate Judiciary letters to Paul Manafort below) These are arranged by subject matter, though many characters overlap. Continue reading “Who Are These Russians?”